Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 01:33 PM   #11
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMartinson View Post
Omg....she is the best!!! and thanks!!! She won't leave my side at all.......follows me around, jumps in my lap.......just love her to pieces!!! Went shopping today for supplies and toys....was so fun!!!!
Just wait, it gets worse!!!!

I love my little man so much! He is so spoiled.

We ran into his old owner a couple weeks ago and he wagged his tail a little bit but he didn't do the standing up and pawing to get to him that he does every time he is away from me for more than 2 minutes. He was very happy when I picked him up and told him it was time to go home. The guy told me he was happy to see him so attached to me because he knew he was being loved and cared for with me. Teek just snuggled against my chest and pushed against me which I have come to accept his way of saying that he loves me. He only does it with my daughter and me.

You will know when she is settled in and yours. There will be something. Mine was one evening after about 10 days I was sitting in a chair that reclines just a little bit and he wanted in my lap and I picked him up. He laid against me with his head on my shoulder and slept for nearly 2 hours. I knew then that he had accepted that he was mine and it was awesome.

Good luck and enjoy her!!!! I am glad you found her so much younger than I found mine. My only regret with Teek is that I met him when he was 9 instead of when he was 6, or better yet 3. I love him though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!