View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #11
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
That's what they call"submissive peeing "..it is their way of giving you something of theirs...you big looming monster😉....my Zoey will be 2 years soon and we thought she would grow out of it ....but she hasn't....she is a sweet docile little thing and does the same thing.
I have found it successful when you go to pick them up ...don't make eye contact, state your command or better yet let THEM come to YOU to make contact and NOT when you first get home....this is off and on during the day....When you come home IGNORE them till they settle down then approach , release from pen and develope your routine so they know what to expect.
This helps the initial meet and greet part of the two of you coming together.
I have her sister who is 6 Months old today...she doesn't do that but she is very flighty....will leap away from you when you want to approach or call. She will come on demand IF I have a treat but is very reluctant to come otherwise to me if she does not WANT to...always show them the back of your hand also, it's less threatening ..
When company comes I put zoey in an enclosed area untill she settles down or she speckles all over the place. She is ok upon approach otherwise...it's just when anyone comes home after she has been alone for awhile...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
Excited pee....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!