View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 04:19 AM   #7
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Default Top Notch Yorkies

From what I have been told she and her niece breed together. They breed in brazil and they dogs are shipped up to her here. My GF spoke to her vet and a ton of people that have new and old dogs from her and she has gotten great reviews. My GF above bought from her as well. So far from what I have gathered she seems to be pretty good. There is no high pressure sale that I have gotten from others and her health guarantee is good. I had it looked at by an atty. I have googled her name and her business name and it has come up clean. In her referrals she gave us the name of a person that actually ended up getting a pup with liver shunt. Which quite frankly was impressive the way the situation was handled. I have come across a ton of people that said when they contacted the folks where they got their pup from the person went into serious denial and then the chase was on for help. SO from what we have gathered she is pretty good. At first I was a tad weary of the fact that the pups are brought up from Brazil but after everything else I am a lot more comfortable.

I am headed out there on Sat and going to check things out. I have my eye on a male in particular that my children want. I put a deposit on the pup I want and when I get there if I am not comfortable I will ask for it back or just walk away from it. I rather loose a $100 than my shirt.

Thanks. I will post back once I come back from the long drive on Sat.

Bee
Bizzymammabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!