Thread: Toilet Paper
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 05:30 AM   #7
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Yorkie paper shredding, I believe is breed into the yorkie breed lol. I am now on my 5th yorkie and they were / are all paper shredders lol. toilet paper, tissues, napkins, paper towels, he is a yorkie lol, nothing abnormal about him and the toilet paper. Over the years of having yorkies out of habit I keep the bathroom doors closed, just have to watch out for the tissues and napkins lol. My passed pups would go into my purse and pull out and shred my tissues.At least Cody does not search my purse as my passed girls did lol. Sorry, but I always and still do think it's cure and funny.
you are right about the napkins and paper towels, be careful when in your kitchen or anywhere cleaning because Lola will still do this, if I am cooking and say wipe my hands on a paper towel or wipe up anything and it drops she is right there in an instant to grab it up and carry it away, I have found things I did not even realize I dropped like a wrapper from some meat or salmon in one of her beds or at the other end of the house. I am constantly telling my cleaning lady to keep her rags and paper towels off the floor when cleaning since Lola will swipe those when no one is looking.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!