View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 08:20 PM   #3
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I would love to hear from people in China to find out why they have such extreme indifference to animals. The things they do to animals is horrendous and is off the freaking charts. Animal abuse all over the world is horrific and is not just China. One day we are going to wake and find that all of the animals have just disappeared. In fact animals attacking humans are on the rise.

There only about 10 White Rhinos left in existence as a result of China hunting them for their horns. Supposedly, the ivory in the horns help cure impotence. They black rhino recently went extinct just a few years ago

Lets take a moment to think about that. Entire species are now extinct so that some man can get an erection. I've also so a video of animals being skinned alive for their fur but I partly blame America for that because we are still wearing fur. Even faux fur is real animal fur. You have to know what to look for when buying faux fur. I personally don't buy clothing with any fur just to be on the safe side.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!