View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
Opium88
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Good grief, Charlie Brown ...

So today while Toby and izzy were tethered outside on the porch ( they like to lay in the sun and the enclosure I built sits in the shade so we compromised on a tethering with a baby monitor camera on them at all times) the neighbor walked by and Toby was barking as usual at anything that moves, and the neighbor said hi to izzy and pet her head, and said hi to Toby, and then Toby bit him on the ankle . Hard. Broke the skin and caused it to bleed. He didn't say anything to us right off but it was mentioned to my boyfriend. I didn't actually see that part , but I know right when it happened cause I saw him walking past. So now that stresses me cause if he bites the wrong person they can make me put him down. So I guess I need to cut him off from his sunbathing unless I'm right there beside him and after we move I'm going to have to find a good trainer to work with him on that. He's never done that before. He's always the frantic happy spaz when people approach. Well, most people. He's never been like that with anyone he's familiar with though. And he's familiar with the neighbor so I don't get it. I've never had a dog behave like that before. But then, Toby has given me a long list of firsts and never befores since his arrival. You know that curse every mother puts on their kid about hoping that their children are as bad or worse than they are so they have to go through hell too? I thought having a hysterectomy before having a kid would exclude me from that curse. But then I got Toby. Toby the Tyrant. And yes he is. Lol
Opium88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!