View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:59 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelcerk View Post
Thanks yorkietalkjilly. Every day I am getting a little better at navigating this site. At this point, I have no idea how to forward anything but I figured that putting that thread up would get the info to the right people. Makes me feel a little better to know that spam went out to all of you too and not just me, lol. In the meantime, since I have your ear, I am going to ask you another technology question. What I would love to know how to do is somehow put in a subject and have all the threads related to it pop up so I can research that topic in detail. Do you know how to do that?
Use the "Search" feature in the upper right third of the screen, between Quick Links and New Posts. Type in your words of choice, such as "food ingredients" or "nail clipping", pick whether you want posts or thread with those words in the them and hit "Go". The Search feature lacks some useful qualities so forgive its shortcomings.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!