View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 12:34 PM   #420
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

It always amazes me when I read some people's comments on this thread. While some have merit, there are some that I totally wonder if we all read the same things.

The bottom line is that at least one of you (more than one, but the one is so focused on me and has been for what seems forever) is referring to me. The only thing I am going to say is that when I post something that is a direct opposite opinion to what someone has posted and I have facts to back me up it seems to become even more personal to them. It is not about "tone" .. it is about the fact that some people think they can say anything they please and no one is going to challenge it if it is not true...or shall we say if someone has a dissenting opinion.

When it comes to the Sick and Injured forum I am more apt to be vocal because I feel that if someone posts something and people don't voice an opposite opinion sometimes we will be doing a disservice to people looking for advice on a topic,. If someone posts something that I believe to not be in the best interest of dogs, you better believe I will say it. Sadly some people will believe just anything..so it is always good for them to read and think. If they see two opinions, then they need to dig further which is a good thing.

What I will say to Nancy's comment about things making people ill....the day that an online forum is making me ill (and I know that is what is happening), then I hope I have enough sense to walk away. I do think it is patently unfair to point a finger at anyone and say they are affecting your health. We are adults here and responsible for ourselves.

As to the rules...oh, there are a few people on this forum I believe have gotten away with a lot of rule bending; and I find it sickening that they were allowed to say things (especially the vulgar comments, however vaguely disguised) but I don't make the rules and I don't take it upon myself to monitor. Not my job. I report and move along. Learned that one the hard way myself.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!