View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 10:53 AM   #49
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I took a tiny little boy I had to the opening of the new location for a Harley dealership here in Houston, years ago....I had him dressed in a tiny little leather vest with fringe and a Harley logo on the back of the vest, and a tiny little leather cap with a little Harley logo on the bill of the cap....those huge, hairy, macho, men, some of who were actually members of the motorcycle gang the Bandidos, fell in love with my baby boy Bumper and they took turns having their picture taken with Bumper in his leather, fringed motorcycle vest and cap....(I wont even go into what I was thinking about having to do if one of them decided they were leaving with Bumper!!!).....it was adorable, and I have no doubt, several of those macho men are now proud owners of tiny small breed dogs, and have NO issue with feelings of insecurity about their masculinity!!!!
Similar thing happen to me 3 months after I adopted Zada. (She passed away last May from CT). She was 6 months old and a little beauty. I took her everywhere, even to a car and motorcycle show. It was hot so looked for shade so we could sit and drink our cool water. The only shade was full of motorcycle guys with a couple of their gals so I felt safe being in a crowd and picked an spot to sit. The first guy to comment on my cutie ask if he could hold her. I was so afraid but wanted them to know I was fine with it. He ended up passing her on down and around till she got back with me. It was so funny to watch and see how these burly guys cooed over her. I think all men have that soft side.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!