View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 10:15 PM   #413
Faerie54
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Making a difference

I agree with oneofakind864
Simply put, as she did, we would not be here if we did not care about our Yorkies.
When power becomes personal, judging and finger pointing ensues. We are all teachers and we are all learning as we respectively pass through each stage as Yorkie parents. Sharing news of a recently acquired pup, medical issues, food concerns, potty training, why to breed, or not, what to buy, and where. Opening our hearts, expressing pain as we face saying goodbye, letting go; it's all been written on this forum.
Negative begets negative and peeps often type without thinking; is this how I would want someone to be speaking to, or treating me? Do your word heal, or do further harm?
I look at my two cheerful, forgiving yorkies and smile. For them, each day is a fresh start, a happy adventure. They've been raised in love and kindness, resulting in trust.
I believe we all come to this forum with the same honorable intent, seeking advice, wisdom and support in celebration of these delightful creatures. Kindness and respect for each other will keep Yorkie Talk alive and growing. Shouldn't that be the focus here?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!