View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 04:19 AM   #8
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

lol, oh yeah, yorkies are so hard to try to keep them calm. Cannot be anyone one more paranoid then me when it comes to my pups. At first sign they are not acting normal, I keep my eye on them an hour or so, if I see no improvement, off to the vet we go. Better safe then sorry.So happy Sunni has made a full recovery, for such a young baby she has gone through to much. Sunni is blessed to have you as her mom, I never cared how zoomie crazy my girls were, that showed me they were healthy and happy that's all that ever mattered to me. Keep up your good work training and working with little Miss Sunni. How is the nipping your son working out, these lil pups are such little rascals, little clowns, they don't realize their play can be hurtful. When I had my wee lil crazy puppies, I called it humanizing them lol. But I LOVE wild crazy babies, so entertaining, cute, funny, so hard for me to correct them, they were just so cute and funny.My situation was diff. it was just me and them, they grew out of the attacking of my feet and me dragging them when they latched onto my pants lol.Good luck with that training.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!