View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:42 AM   #14
tashehl
YorkieTalk Newbie!

This sounds exactly like my boy Asterix! He has some sort of fetish (excuse the word but this is for real!) with his bed. Asterix will go in a weird mode every day, usually earlt at night, where he would also attack his bed like this.

But then not only does he attack it, he starts humping it like crazy!! He will bite the corner of his bed, keep it in his mouth and do his thing. I thought that I would just ignore it as it is a puppy thing he is going through. But this is honestly becoming embarrising now, as he has got no shame and will do this in front of guests as well! But everyone thinks it is cute and funny!

Sometimes he will carry on with this humping mode for half an hour, to the point that he is so exhausted. He will then take a breather, and carry on doing his thing again.

He has been neutered at 4 months of age, and is now 10 months old. I hope this is just a stage he is going through, and that he will get rid of it one day.

But our Yorkie are really little clowns sometimes!! Never a dull moment, and we just love them too much
tashehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!