View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 11:17 PM   #412
oneofakind864
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default love...Love..LOVE this post!

I have been shocked by the aggressive nature of many of the replies and the false assumptions behind them I have read on YT. And there have been several times when I saw someone seeking help..and they got lambasted for being irresponsible doggie parents. I've even been on the receiving end of some of that harshness.

It's nice to point out that none of us would be on here if we didn't care about our dogs and specifically yorkies in general. And we are all doing the best we can with the knowledge we have at any given moment.

And yes some on this site are more knowledgeable than others- dare I say "teachers"?...but passing along knowledge can be done nicely making the teacher a loved and resected mentor whose advice is treasured and implemented from then on out...or it can be passed along in a negative way which makes the "student" put up walls of protection and unfortunately in the process "missing the point" of the information being given to them.

But it shouldn't be so hard to be "kind" to each other, even when our methods of parenting gorgeous little yorkies may differ...we are all still here to try to "Help" each other..not attack. Thanks to the original poster for saying what many have thought. Hope it sticks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!