View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 07:02 PM   #7
maggiefromnj
YT Addict

Took her today. Her knee was lose, he was able to pop it out he said. He says it's possible she has a small acl tear, but he has seen these small breeds sometimes are able to heal themselves. Gave her rimadyl and said not to let her do running and playing. I didn't clarify whether she can take walks or not. She has been fine today though he didn't think she was putting all her weight in it. If she doesn't improve he would suggest x-rays next. He did mention he had just done a femur procedure today, I forget what he said it was called. I think he mentioned it along with the X-ray conversation when I asked what he could see in the x-rays. So, he does seem to have some experience with leg issues.

She got her shots (no rabies) and is fine tonight. She is a little sad because daddy has been away and I am not playing ball and stuff with her. She came in from potty and I think she wanted to play chase me...she is a tough one to keep low key.

Someone asked me if they had wrapped her knee. Is that a good Idea? I think sometimes it is bad to immobilize a joint if it doesn't really need it.
maggiefromnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!