View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 08:27 PM   #33
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
And I mean that sincerely....I sure didn't mean to cause such a stir and I appreciate everyone's opinions and experiences....I think we are all passionate with our furbabies...
This is how we learn...I don't have a big variety of vet selections In my area....and what I feel sometimes is not always the right thing to do. I'm not a vet....like ...I'd sure like to bring my baby home same day as spay but I guess it's the "right" thing to do to leave overnight for observation with only a one time check during the night...but that's another can of worms to open.
I have 3 weeks to change my mind on this vet and look further away...
The last vet wasn't available for emergencies....this one is but I have only seen her once the4 times I have been there! Hate that too....

Izzy' lump has gone down significantly since I last posted...and she is the active little fur child once again....but now I'm facing another rabie booster with Zoey soon , she'll be 2 soon and weighs 4.3 lbs...this is so overwhelming !
I too, don't let them out of my sight , they are supervised inside and out, and I don't show ...they're just my baby girls...

Thank you all for taking the time to tell it like you feel , I will take it all to heart.
Do not leave you pup over night if there is no one on staff and there the whole time. Unless something complicated things there is no reason to leave a dog over night for a spaying. Even if there were complications you would not want to leave her where no one is. In my opinion that is an extremely bad idea. They can't make you leave overnight.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!