View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 09:44 AM   #15
oneofakind864
Senior Yorkie Talker

"QUOTE""The funniest one I heard while waiting in the vets office was Vicious. When he was called the man stood up with a 3lb yorkie ,we all started laughing and he said "don't let his size fool you"."QUOTE"

LOLOL....I saw a 4 pound boy yorkie once that was named "Moose" and the smallest dog I have ever seen in person ( 2 pounds) was called "Bear" - though when I started laughing the owner said it's not his size or personality...he looks like a little stuffed bear. ( She had me there cuz he really did!) And the father of my new baby is "Rowdy"( sure hope she doesn't take after her Daddy! LOL) My breeder has one named "Trouble" which I also think is adorable!

But after reading all the names and learning that "Cara" mean so many wonderful things in so many different languages..I kinda am leaning towards that one. And your little girl just looks like a "Roxy" to me( grins) Cara sounds sweeter but if she is a little fireball "Roxy" has more "Moxy" ( wink)

But to be honest..I am a professional vocalist and once I narrowed it down to the final 4- I ran a FB poll and let the 5000 friend and fans I have vote. "Risa" won by a pretty big margin. Once you get a few that really speak to you maybe something similar could help you too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!