View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 12:27 PM   #9
KazzyK810
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Any brand of the above is ok? from your list all I have is the poison controll # in my phone, have had that for yearssss, Petclot kit, where would I get that from.
My concern is if I am out of town, not near my vet, I take a lot of 3 hour one way day trips in the summer, I never know where I will end up, so having an emergency vet # doesn't help me. My vet is a 24/7 365 day a year clinic, local is never a problem. Cody is new to country living, he sticks that lil nose in crevices only an ant can get into. Last year I was right on top of him in my back yard, I have an area that is very rocky he was sniffing at a hole, just as I bent to look to see what he was sniffing something tiny popped out lol, it was so dang fast I couldn't tell what the heck it was, Cody jumped back lol, he is one curious little country boy . Forhim I may need that emergency kit. Thanks for all that information.
Just ask Siri and she shows you the nearest pet hospital.

You're lucky your local is open all the time. ZoE's vet is the only vet in his practice, so when he's closed,, or on vacation, and its an emergency, we head to the ER vet.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!