View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 09:48 AM   #11
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I'm so happy Cody has brought the love, life, and laughter to your life. He's a very lucky little boy, and what a gift he is! Opening your heart again was the best medicine for a broken, grieving heart. We knew we'd open our hearts again to another Yorkie after we lost Ashley close to her seventeenth birthday, but we weren't ready yet for a puppy. Almost two years later, our two dear friends from Yorkietalk found three year old Katie for us, recommended us to our breeder, and even went to Niagara Falls to get her and bring her to us on Mother's Day three years ago. Gemy calls it serendipipidy because, just as I was beginning to consider another little girl, Jacquelinebabco got in touch with Gail, and she told us our breeder was considering retiring our little girl. I could not have asked for a little one with a better temperament. Katie loves people and life, and she is so beautifully trained and good natured. She has done so much to bring back the laughter to our lives and to heal our hearts. I know Cody has done the same for you. I hope you and Cody share a very special day together.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!