View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 11:01 PM   #1
Opium88
YT 500 Club Member

Talking Yorkie clubhouse renovation!

Well, I'm almost done renovating the yorkie clubhouse. It's the outdoor enclosure I had built for them that attaches to my front window. They access it through a doggie door I installed in one of the small window panes. I am making it taller since izzy doesn't like to go into the low part, and I'm extending the porch and steps in it. I added artificial grass, and I plan to get a more plush grass within a month. Izzy lives for grass, which we are lacking here in New Mexico. I'll have to post pics once it's done. I've done the whole thing by myself practically. I had to have a little help reaching the back to screw in a couple of screws, and got help holding pieces up while I secured them, and I basically pulled the whole thing out of thin air. Leftover pieces of lattice and siding and carpet tracking, lol. But it looks pretty good. My landlord said that if every tenant were more like me his job would be easier when I asked if he hated it ( since I did not ask permission to build it first) lol. So that was a relief. I'll post pics soon
Opium88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!