View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 07:50 PM   #119
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
Because you told her to go the shelter if she did not care about what breed she got and that it would cost less, while I know a morkie is not a purebred breed to many people it is a type of mixed breed and that's what they want. It's also next to impossible to find a healthy morkie puppy in a shelter and even in a rescue organization and if there is there is a fee and the younger they are the more costly.
You obviously are not looking in the proper shelters/rescues. Bogey and Doodlebug were both from shelter/rescues. Bogey on the left the day he came home (Yorkie) was just about a year old and cost me a whopping $35 adoption fee. Doodlebug (Morkie) was from a rescue and was $200 and 12 weeks old. It's a CHOICE to choose a breeder for a mixed breed puppy and something that I would never do. They are both very healthy and they were not next to impossible to find.

As for a vet breeding mutts....I'd be finding a new vet.
Attached Thumbnails
is this paying too much for a morkie?-img_0732.jpg   is this paying too much for a morkie?-img_0731.jpg  

Last edited by megansmomma; 03-26-2015 at 07:52 PM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!