View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 07:15 PM   #110
Brianna
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike86 View Post
Put it this way buying a mixed breed isn't bad. Paying outrageous amounts is. Most ppl who breeded mixed "exotics" are in the for the money. Reason?? Why else breed?? No reason to. Just have puppies?? I was on a 2 1/2 yr waiting list for a breeder to breed her next Show dog. I bought the one who didn't make the cut. What I get is all the breeding linage, heath checks ect. Nothing wrong with mixed breed dogs. I had some. My problem is ppl who purposely breed them. Its for money. Period. A mixed breed dog shouldn't cost more then a Champion show dog pup. But like i said before . Go to any purebred forum.. most will have the same opinions. But to the op. IMO $350 for a Morki no shots. Only u know its worth it. If you want it get it. But $1k or any outrageous amount. Hell no
Paying over $1000 for a Morkie would be crazy, I do have to agree. Personally, I don't see a legitimate reason to hike it over $800, unless they did extensive health testing for whatever reason, and the parents were champions, or whatever. They are pretty hard to find, so I would say I'd pay up to $800 for one from a good breeder.

Yes, people breed for money. However, that doesn't mean they don't care about their dogs and where their pups go. In many cases, yea, I'm sure the breeders don't care. They're jerks. But the ones who do care are just fine.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!