View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 05:13 PM   #24
MissSunni
YT Addict

Well as far as the combo, anything IS possible. I had a 9 mo old Golden retriever who got pregnant by my neighbors Jack Russel!! I was planning on having her spayed at 1 yr…..the JR got thru our fence and..well, you know. My dog was too young and had trouble. I took her to the vet and there were 10 puppies, but she was losing them. None survived. That was a sad event. She was too young to even know what was going on.
As far as that puppy and paying for it. I actually did adopt my little Sunni, and ended up having quite a lot of expenses to pay for her, because I didn't know if she had been vaccinated, wormed etc. She's a perfectly lovely little puppy without papers, but she's a pet. I wasn't expecting a purebred, and don't know if she is or not. I wouldn't pay for a mixed breed dog just because they give them cute names. I love Shih Tzu's as much as Yorkies….trust me, the thought of how cute they are melts my heart..but I wouldn't even look at them because I wouldn't want to be tempted. Anyway, I've paid purebred prices for purebred dogs. I would not pay for a mix. I will pay to care for a mix.
MissSunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!