View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #8
Tink04
YT Addict

Ugh... what IS wrong with people. However, I'm glad this little girl found a home where she can be loved and appreciated.
My step sister and her family recently got a new "puppy" shih tzu/poodle who is about 3 years old (Jaxon) who is the absolutely sweetest little boy. My step sister knew a small family who were looking at purchasing a house. Before they went to view a certain house, the real estate agent warned them about "something" to look past. When they went to view the house - the "something to look past" was little Jaxon who had been left by the previous owners in the garage to fend for himself - although
"someone" came by occasionally to feed and water him. The family told the real estate agent "this is animal abuse", left and took the little guy home. (WHY didn't the real estate tell someone??) They already had 4 dogs, and new my step sister was looking for a dog for their family. I could not BELIEVE this story. He is such a good, lovable little boy that you would never guess was abandoned... He now has a loving family with 4 kids to play with and is very spoiled and loved. I will never understand some people.
I hope your friend can work it out with the pup, glad that she can be loved by someone who appreciates her.
Tink04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!