View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 11:31 AM   #1
beanie376
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Crate and Indoor Training Help

Our family got a yorkipoo at 10 weeks old she is now 17 weeks old and a tiny 5 pounds. The breeder was doing indoor training and we decided as a family that would work best for us to continue.

She is doing well with pad training, except during the day she moves her pads all over the 3 x 6 exercise pen and then it becomes a huge mess. Or she shreds them if I buy any sort of container or tray to attach them to.
Once we come home or anytime she sees someone new she pees and goes nuts and steps in it therefore we are constantly washing her. In the evening when we are home there are days where she is on point and will go to her potty area like clockwork. Other times it's like she lost her brain. At night she is in a playpen in our room and she usually holds it all night and routinely goes when I take her to her area in the morning. But in the evening she will pee every 30 minutes to an hour whenever she feels it. It's frustrating and I am looking to see if possibly crate training her would help her to hold it. I am confused as how to crate train when we are indoor training too?
beanie376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!