View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 10:01 AM   #891
jhull
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thumbs down She is still at it!

She has a group on Facebook called "dog breeding and whelping guidance" with 1,000 rules, she allows BYB posts, and when she is called out for giving false information (dosages, ect.) she immediately BANS that person! I joined the group as a breeder who is always wanting to learn new things and information (rottweilers) and the opportunity came for me to be a "moderator" for her group. She at first seemed like a saint, claiming all these threads, ripoff , and even FB groups for buyer bewares were nothing but lies. After a week (yes that's right ONE week) of being there and seeing how she twists and manipulates everyone and beggs them to post good things about her. I kindly told her I was no longer interested in being a moderator. A few days later she made a post about "link" sharing for websites, I told her I would exchange if she knew any ETHICAL breeders, I would NOT help promote a BYB!! She sends me the link to her "good friend" Tiny Yorkie Kisses. Upon looking at this site, I see this woman is selling a Micro Mini T Cup Yorkie for $6,000!!! I asked Tanisha why she sent me a link to such a "breeder", her response was " this is free advertising for all, it really shouldn't matter as long as your being promoted" She has since blocked me from her group, her FB, as well as her other "moderators" who still think she is mighty. I seriously hope that people run as far and as fast as they can away from her! This is absolutely horrific!
jhull is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!