Thread: Riding in cars
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 09:32 PM   #10
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
Not to hijack this thread, restraining dogs in car is for the safety of the pups, 1980 I kept extra leashes that were tied to snap in part of the seat belts and clipped them to their harness with their regular leases still attached. I learned the hard way. I had 3 dogs so they all had to sit on the back seat, one day I was cut off by another car and had to jam on the breaks, all 3 dogs landed on the floor,none were hurt, the two larger ones were able to hop back on the seat but my youngest one couldn't, I was on the highway, had to pull over and put the little back on the seat. The next day the spare leashes were attached to the car, kept short, no more dogs falling on car floor. Back then there were no clip in short tethers. You live in NJ, at that time I lived in NY (my home town) I am sure you know how crazy NY and NJ ppl drive on the highway lol Safety is always first when it comes to my babies.
whoops I see you are in Newton, close to me, guess you don't know NY drivers lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!