View Single Post
Old 03-22-2015, 08:43 PM   #32
SirTeddykins
aka ♥SquishyFace♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I had gone on Amazon.com and ordered 3 balls....two were smaller, maybe a little smaller than a tennis ball....hard plastic....when you touch it or roll it around on the floor, all kinds of strange noises, beeps, yelps emit from the ball. I put it down with my 7 dogs....they went ballistic! Two were frightened, but the others went into hyper prey mode! Then there was my little Lexee.....she hovers over the ball and wont let anyone near it, like she is protecting it! Then a fight broke out and I ended up picking it up.....Lexee was not about to let anyone else attack that ball, and the others were not about to allow Lexee to determine the strange new creature's outcome! ......so a brawl ensued, resulting in the ball getting picked up! I bought another one that does not make any noises....it is a "weezel ball, with this furry weezel attached to the ball. You put a battery in it, turn it on, and the weezel "runs all over the room, pushing the ball"....they are having a wonderful time with this thing, no fights, but then one will snatch it up and run put it in a bed where it cant move....just twitches and tries to roll around.....OOOps! Ty is trying to breed it........

I havent tried it with the little puppies...they are down for their naps...when I get them back up, I will put it in with them and see how they react.

hahaha says a lot about my mentality because that was what stuck out for me as the most hilarious part of this scenario!! So cute!
SirTeddykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!