View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 04:55 AM   #32
oneofakind864
Senior Yorkie Talker

I live in California the "treehuggin animal loving" capitol of the world. And I am a professional vocalist with over almost 5000 friends on facebook alone not counting twitter, linkedin and other social forms of media. I interact with these people everyday and that gives me a small kind of " Power" to strike back when I am this offended. I know lots of my friends and fans donate to PETA and other animal welfare organizations. I am taking it on myself to make sure they are aware of what an abomination PETA is. And I will do all I can to encourage them to give their dollars to local organizations and rescues whom I KNOW do the right thing when it comes to the animals they come into contact with. For me that is Wonderdog Rescue and Muttville , whom I have fostered for. Muttville in particular focuses on rehoming senior dogs and they are fantastic.

Can I encourage all of you to do the same? Find a LOCAL rescue ( Or one you know is above board with their practices) and not only paste the truth about PETA all over your social media- but give your friends and contacts an option of an organization you KNOW is worthy of your money and support to donate to instead.

It breaks my heart to think that sweet little dog, who was loved-was murdered so senselessly. And it makes me wonder what kind of monster could sit on the porch with the family while planning to bring such heartbreak to them. One can only hope the karma of the universe will bring that woman who walked on that porch, took that dog, then killed it, into up close and personal contact with a virulent strain of Ebola..or something equally nasty. But "hoping" doesn't really help get anything done to remedy the problem. Word of mouth does. If you read this story it is your responsibility to pass it along and to do everything you can to hurt PETA the only place you can- their wallet! ( they certainly don't have a heart to appeal to) If enough if us are spreading the word..PETA will lose it's support and hopefully it's status as a "Shelter/non profit" thereby making way for those organizations who are good and valid to receive those millions of dollars PETA currently receives.

And while we're at it...did someone give that little girl who lost her puppy a new dog? How 'bout one of the ones PETA will kill otherwise? ***Steam coming out of ears right now**

Last edited by oneofakind864; 03-21-2015 at 04:59 AM.
oneofakind864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!