View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 02:48 PM   #1
Milabr
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019 Looking for a Yorkie female in Seattle

Hello guys!

My name is Aline, I'm from Brazil, my family and I were recently relocated to Seattle because of my husband's job.
I'm a proud mom of a Yorkie, Sofia, she's 9 years old and leave her in Brazil was never an option for us! She loves Seattle especially because she goes almost everywhere with us, so she's always out for a walk!
The problem is that sometimes we can't take her with us, so she is home alone and this makes me very sad! For some time I've been looking for a friend for her.
Sofia is 9 years, she's already an old lady, so, her vet said that the best would be another dog a little older, a puppy could be irritating to her. Find an animal in a shelter is being difficult task, mainly because we want a small dog, a little older and she must accept another dog and a child, as we have an almost 5 years old daughter.
We give up a bit of looking in shelters and decided to look for a breeder , sometimes they have some older puppies that could meet our expectations. I'm trying to find a reliable breeder, so I'd like to know if some of you recommend a good place where I can look for this new family member!
Thank you very much!!
Aline
Milabr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!