View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default IMO, I think Yorkiepup.com is a puppy mill

Hi, As Many of you know I am looking for a Yorkie. I contacted my old breeder that I got bunny from. She just had a female pup but she dose not know if she is going to keep it or not. So, I am still keeping my options open and looking around...

WELL I contacted Yorkiepup.com two diff times in the last two weeks on two diff pups and the way he emails me back, I am thinking he is just a puppy mill.
I ask TONES of question on the 1st email. I know the breeders are busy and cant take the umm well blah blah talking. So I was ready before i emailed him.
And all I got back was click this link and it went back to his web page. I was like What the heck but didn't think nothing of it.

Well today I emailed him on a pup.. I just HAD to have her and said I wanted to buy her and how can I go about buying her and ask him a few questions on the pup And etc..You KNOW what he sent me back.. A damn link, AGAIN!!
I was SOO mad. I was welling to buy this pup from him and give her a forever home and spoil her rotten and he sent me back a link. Never once did he answer ANY of my question OR asked me any

I was talking to my husband about it and he was like "I told you, his web page looked like if he was a puppy mill. he has TONES of dog."

So now it has got me to thinking.. I think he might be a puppy mill.. He has TONES of dogs, not just Yorke's, and he dose not even care who buys his dogs.He never once asked me ANY questions

All he dose is send you a link, so he can get his money.

I am so mad right now. I am in Germany and he only gives 7 days for pick up other wise $6 a day till you pick up the pup and I wont be home till the 30Th... He wont even try to work with me...

I have never meet a breeder like this before.. any other time they will answer any question you have and try to work with you

I have been looking for a pup none stop for about 4 months now.. either the pice is to high,2 to 3 grand and I dont want to pay that for a family pet. Or some one stills the pup from me buy offering 3,000 euros for a 500 eruo pup.
With everything happen one after a nother... some times I think I am not ment to have one right now.... But I know good things come to people who wait, so I am not giveing up just yet.... I am hoping the lady I got bunny from wont keep her pup her dog just had... Maybe I am ment to have that one...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!