View Single Post
Old 03-17-2015, 08:22 AM   #8
rcheltrvel
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Jaraden is not going out of business...New bags coming back later this year.

Hi,

Actually, Jaraden is not out of business and their message on their homepage will be changed soon. Jaraden and Doggie Diva have been in negotiations for some time, we, Doggie Diva, will be taking over their line, with the owner of Jaraden involved somewhat and later this year, we will be bringing back some of the line. Meanwhile, we have all of their stock and I can personally answer any questions about any of the items they sell, sold or will be selling. We have all of the Cambridges left (except the brown canvas), we have the Mon Ami Kennel in black and brown and we some Shacaras left on brown and teal. We have one Lilac Soho left here but I have to check if it is spoken for already or not. We also have a couple of black Getaway mediums and one large bronze Getaway here with missing parts but still usable bags that we are willing to sell at a discount, you would need to contact me for specifics. Any existing bags left, I can offer you a decent discount on, just email me your request.

The bags we are bringing back for sure will be the Madison in black (and possibly another color), the Le Petit in black (and possibly in beige as well), the Soho silver and also will be coming out with the Soho in black for the first time. If you would like to be on the waiting list for any of these bags, we will notify you when they are back in stock and if you like us on Facebook, we will update you on the bag's progress.

http://www.facebook.com/doggiedivadogboutique

Jaraden Pet Carriers, Small Dog Carriers & Kennels l Doggie Diva

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or message me... Rachel@doggie-diva.com. Thanks! Rachel
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!