View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 01:38 PM   #9
hunniebunnie
Follower of Yorkietology

1. the first three ingredients on Eukanuba small breed puppy are: Chicken,
Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Meal compared to Innova puppy that has: Turkey, Chicken, Chicken Meal

2. To help him gain weight, maybe try adding something that's high in calories by not bad for him, like nutrical? Can you see Cubby's rib cage? or just feel them? How much does he weigh now? My understanding is that you should be able to feel his ribs but not see them. If you can see them, then he's under weight. If you can't even feel them readily then he's overweight.

3. Oatmeal shampoos is always good for the skin. Innova does not corn so you're safe there. but there is always the possibility that your puppy can be allergic to other foods and may have to switch to a food without chicken, like lamb or duck. Then there's also the environmental possibility, like he's having a bad reaction to the cleaning products you use.

4. I use the ear cleanser by Aristopet. it's a non oily lotion to help clean and dry ears. i will either drop some in his ear and rub during his shower or put some on a cotton swap and clean his ears with it.

good luck!
hunniebunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!