View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 07:14 AM   #1
blondeyorkies
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Dry skin on pump

I found Ruby on dry skin body 2 yrs ago I take her at vet dr told me that she has infection and bath 2 time week I notice her better much but vet dr give me more infection body and ears I tired to take her bath 2 times but I'm no time 2 months ago I tried to her coconut oil hair for one hr after took her herbal shampoo after dry her blow one time for 2 weeks so soft and feed Ruby and Daisy 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil they lick it everyday so I took them over at my friend Carolyn house she has cats and dog and they loves her and play with her dog mindy and another friend Petra stay at her house 2 days we spend with me shopping and stop at pet shop Petra helped her bought her sensitive stomach for her cats s problem and help them hurt and we sit and chat at her house and Petra pest Ruby sp something funny her pump so notice it as same her cat problem she said me buy sensitive stomach food for her so help without meat I did use to feed them kind of yorkie royal canin dry food longtime and last month I bought authority dry food What kind of food or sensitive stomach I should buy
blondeyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!