View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 04:54 PM   #10
ColesMommy01
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardis yorkie13 View Post
in my area i basically have - pet co, petland (horrible, puppy mill puppies and animal cruelty by employees so only ever in an absolute emergency do i even step in that store! ) mounds - which is really over priced and lacking in my opinion for a store designed to only sell pet needs, and Walmart and woodman's (grocery stores that also sell some pet basics but wouldn't have any high end brands like blue buffalo, mostly like imams and Purina .

i can order on amazon but the shipping usually costs an arm and a leg unless you have prime. which i don't currently have.

im mostly just looking for something that won't make the puppy sick or have to constantly be worried about recalls for that would actually be worth the money.

i read about about all these 'safe' brands that you pay alot of money for only to find out months later that they are just as bad for the puppy as the 'cheap stuff' - so i usually try to go by the experiences and advice of others rather than their marketing ploy- why would you lie to me about the safety of my dog?

so yeah, suggestions of anything with a safe ingredients list and preferably around or under $30 a bag would be great if that info helps.
I just did a quick search on Amazon (I'm always on there!). Alot of the dog foods do qualify for Prime but if you filter for Free Shipping and 4* and up rating several brands will come up. You don't have to have Prime but you do have to have an order of $35 or more to get free shipping. So say if you ordered a 5# bag of Wellness for $20 and 2/3 toys(alot of dog toys are actually cheaper on Amazon) you'll be at $35(+) get your free shipping and more than likely not have to pay taxes on your items without signing up for Prime membership!
ColesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!