Thread: Pit Bull Attack
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 01:43 PM   #1
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Default Pit Bull Attack

Two days ago one of the pit bulls next door jumped the fence into the neighbor on the other side's yard and attacked his lab puppy. I just saw my neighbor and said it was a vicious attack. His dog is still at the vet with drain tubes all over its body. He said it was a horrible bloody attack. I could see this coming and put up a 6 foot privacy fence around my yard to ensure my babies were safe from it was very, very expensive, but my pups and our lives are worth it. The neighbors were so mad when I put the fence up they quit speaking to us. They told us their dogs were so gentle, play with his mom's Maltese etc etc. It is a nanny dog, its not the breed, but how the dog is raised. They have raised this dog from a puppy right from a breeder. I saw this coming and so did my neighbor but unfortunately the pit bulls owners were in denial. I don't know if the puppy will make it but vet bills are already over $1,000. I am so upset about this. I have read some excellent information on TiaTorez's Pit bull and Parolee site. It is good info for anyone owning a pit bull or thinking of getting one.

Pit Bull Facts : Villalobos Rescue Center

This is just so unfortunate.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!