View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 09:16 AM   #3
Ceceandchilidog
Yorkie Yakker

I had this same problem a couple months ago when we went on vacation. I ended up getting a list of kennels and just dropping in to see what they were like. One we visited the gates did not fit the kennels very well and my dogs could have easily slipped right through the gap. It was also dark, wet and cold even though they said it was heated. Another one had stacked crates that they put the little dogs in all day, didn't even have kennels. The one we chose was warm and clean and they had a whole separate building for the little dogs. We also took them for a play date ahead of time because Chili has a lot of fears and hadn't been around very many other dogs. So we left them to play for like 4 hours as a trial run to make sure they would be okay playing amongst the other little ones. I was also really impressed just watching the employees play with the dogs, none of the dogs looked stressed or bored. The other places had pups that looked sad and bored. I know how stressful this can be, good luck!
Ceceandchilidog is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!