View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 10:12 AM   #394
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
Are you done? Since you know so much about me...what's my sign? Lol j/k. Seriously though I get it, you're an advocate for s/n, you think everyone should do it, there is no grey area, you think everyone is going to breed and those who don't s/n are irresponsible. Science supports what you say, but it also supports that issues can arise from lack of hormones. You're blinding yourself from important data because you're failing to see both sides. Which in your case is fine because at the end of the day you're responsible for Callie's well being just as I'm responsible for my babies. Not everyone thinks the same way that you do and just because they don't do what you agree with doesn't mean they have ulterior motives . No one in this thread has argued against s/n they've simply asked what are the positive/negatives. You love yorkies? So do I! And I don't have to agree with you to show it.
I'm also an advocate for reputable breeding, animal abuse and so on. There has been nothing to prove the cons of spaying but when they do show up then we I guess will see if I'm letting it blind me. My aunt had a hysterectomy and refused to take the hormones and she did just fine. This thread is going to become a reason for certain people who probably shouldn't have dogs anyway to not spay. It's not safe and the risks are very very real. You would think lovers of this breed and or members of this board who see the opsie breeding all the time would get that it's important but it seems to just be going whoosh over people's heads. This is sad and it makes me very sick to my stomach.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!