View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 09:59 AM   #391
ColesMommy01
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Anything involving dogs effects me. Anything to do with the breed I love effects me. It's very easy to see your going to breed yet you say the female is only going to reach 4 pounds and that concerns me. It may not seem like much but a pound is a big deal in a small dog and it's not reputable to breed a female under 5 pounds so I do hope you don't put this little babies life in jeopardy. The only reason to breed should also be to better there breed. You also should not breed a yorkie with temperament issues like your male has. People need to know the truth and the truth is for sure females are in danger if not fixed and science proves it. Life lessons prove it. Yep I love my dog so much I was not willing to risk cancer or poymentra.
Are you done? Since you know so much about me...what's my sign? Lol j/k. Seriously though I get it, you're an advocate for s/n, you think everyone should do it, there is no grey area, you think everyone is going to breed and those who don't s/n are irresponsible. Science supports what you say, but it also supports that issues can arise from lack of hormones. You're blinding yourself from important data because you're failing to see both sides. Which in your case is fine because at the end of the day you're responsible for Callie's well being just as I'm responsible for my babies. Not everyone thinks the same way that you do and just because they don't do what you agree with doesn't mean they have ulterior motives . No one in this thread has argued against s/n they've simply asked what are the positive/negatives. You love yorkies? So do I! And I don't have to agree with you to show it.
ColesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!