View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 12:09 PM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

I always say to contact the breeder.....
1) The breeder needs to know about this condition in the pup, because this is in a pup that is a result of her breeding program. She needs to be aware there is an issue, a MAJOR issue.
2) Since this is a life and death situation, perhaps she will be willing to stand behind her dog and give you some help. Look at your contract and your health guarantee.....see what it says about conditions such as this. This is where dealing with reputable breeders comes in so handy.....this is where the difference becomes real evident.

I am so sorry for what you are facing with your baby.....how heartbreaking....I wish I could offer somekind of help....Check into opening up a GoFundMe account!!! I have no idea how those work, or how to set it up, but you can research this and see if it is something you would be interested in doing....I have seen a lot of funds raised thru this site, for different causes....that little yorkie in Clear Lake that was mauled by another dog, collected over $20,000.00 for vet bills and therapy!!!!
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!