Thread: Licensing
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 07:51 AM   #14
JadeD
YT 1000 Club Member

My dogs live in my house. I have a Yorkie and an English Setter. They are only taken outside on leashes (I don't have a fence). It irritates me to death the neighbors that just open their door and let their dogs run loose and they come and run all over our yard and pee on everything. I tell my dogs where they are allowed to pee and my dogs are usually taken to the middle of the grass and told to go potty and there is nothing to lift their leg to so they don't lift their leg as much. Meanwhile my neighbors dogs are killing all our plants.

I have a neighbor who has a "service" dog. yeah right! The dog has attacked me 3 times when I was in my yard without my big dog. My dog has fought him off a couple other times. I came home one day to find the neighbor's dog on my porch and when I tried to go in my house he charged at me growling. I went back to my car and was going to call the Police but he decided he was in trouble and went home instead. The guy doesn't believe me that his dog has attacked me. It is about a 120 lb black lab and if it bites me there is going to be some serious trouble with the guy. Sad part is... he has an invisible fence but won't put the collar on the dog because it hurts the dog when he gets shocked by it. He finally fenced in the back of his yard when the dog tried to charge me in my back yard and my husband told him he would call the police if something wasn't done about the dog trying to attack me. My husband put up the fence, the guy bought it. However, the dog just goes out the front yard and around the fence into my yard still. He tries to time the dog going out so it goes out after my dogs go out at 7am so there isn't conflicts, but it still keep peeing on my plants. It is a terrible situation.

I follow the law though and keep my dogs on leashes. All my neighbors know that if they were to see my dog(s) running loose they should alert me right away because somehow the dogs got loose, but it hasn't happened yet.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!