View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 11:29 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Love Hard to believe....

... my boys will be 10 years old this September 1!

I remember so clearly the day I went to go pick a boy from the liter at the breeders. She handed me both the boys who were both available and they were 2 tiny 2lb warm fluff balls! She put one in each palm and told me about them, they had their own unique personalities. Then she told me to pick the one I wanted. There was NO WAY I was picking one of those babies and leaving the other one, so I made the decision to get both. One of the BEST decisions I've ever made!

My beautiful big boy Fletcher, with his soulful eyes, his attentive and curious nature, his ability to make us laugh, his warm snuggly body and how he loves to give kisses and tail wags to EVERYONE he meets!

My gentle Dexter, small in size, big in love. Brave boy, not afraid of anything, complete lap dog and so in love with his momma, soft downy coat and always within inches of me. My little food hound (where he puts it I'll never know).

So different, yet I love them both equally fiercely. I can't believe 10 years has almost passed. I pray that we have another 10 years together, but I know that's not likely. So I pray that for the time we do have left together, my boys always feel my love, my gentle hand, they never feel pain or suffer, I pray they stay healthy, and I vow to do my best to keep them that way.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!