Thread: Licensing
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 08:22 AM   #9
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

A never licensed my dogs before because they were not outside on their own, and I guess since they were small I never thought it was a big deal. I did not even know how much it was or where you got them from and my vet never said anything to me about it. Then about 6 summers ago when I had my last yorkie Kirby a girl around 18 or so knocked on my door, of course Kirby ran to the dog barking his head off, and the gal asked me if I had a dog, well what could I say with Kirby nipping at my heals. My township had hired some college kids for the summer to go door to door checking for dogs. I had to pay the fine, probably only about $25.00. Shortly after that Kirby died. When I got Lola I changed Vets and my current vet sells the lic right in her office so that made it easy and I just buy it each year when I am there. However she does not wear the tags, she only wears her ID tag. is only $5.00 or $10.00. My town has a ban against pit bulls so I wonder if that is the real reason they hired the students to go door to door checking. Plus the fines probably covered their salary
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!