Thread: Licensing
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 10:53 PM   #2
anneclaire
YT Addict

My experience on this is.... I have always liscensed my dogs, have for 15 yrs or more, whenever they started it , I dont remember. but many years. I pay my 5.00 and go home to a yard full of poo from other dogs that have never had shots let alone be licensed !!! I decided yes it is only 5.00 but the principle really irritates me.
The fact they dont enforce the law on all the poor unwanted ones. 20 miles away we have a no kill shelter, that town is the same size as where I live. Why cant they do that here and give people a chance to adopt like they do in the next county!!
Every day I see on their FB page (the next county) a cute little furbaby up for adoption and 9 of 10 get adopted right away!! The ones that dont after 90 days go to our states capitol to a very large no kill shelter and have another chance to be adopted.
If they did that here I would gladly donate more than 5 to them.I have gone before the city council and they always have a lame reason. So I just dont bother paying the 5 every year! LOL
anneclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!