View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Question Uneasy and scared

So Lilly had a vet appt last Friday to have a "tumor" on her head removed and to have a dental cleaning done. I was extremely nervous to begin with and awaiting the call from the vet. They called and said they were halfway through with her cleaning and she started waking up. They also told me that she didn't breathe all that great on her own while being asleep and they had to assist in her breathing. They never could get her back asleep so they rescheduled her for tomorrow. I am supposed to drop her off in the morning for the same procedure and I am a nervous wreck. What if it happens again or what if she doesn't breathe on her on and things go downhill fast? Is this normal???

They said they thought the anesthesia machine was messed up but assured me that there were other surgeries between then and tomorrow and they would know more by then. She is my baby, if something happens to her I don't know what I would do.

Thoughts?!?! I knew you all would know the right things to say as you all care for your furbabies as I do mine.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!