View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 05:31 AM   #65
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Ann, how are you doing? Has there been any word on your car? How long do you have to wait B4 your insurance company settles with you so you can get a new car?
Thanks for asking . Doing much better...feeling less of the anger, bc there is no point in letting that emotion stick around and get to ya. I'm still a little irritated, but feeling less of that now that I've re-purchased my list of stuff that was stolen from my car...at least it's getting replaced now (at my expense, of course, blah).

No news at all. I'm going to phone the police dept on Monday w/ my case number to see if they ever got anything off of the prints they dusted for on my husband's car.

And then as far as insurance, they have you wait 20 days. If your car isn't recovered after 20 days, then they declare a total loss and figure out what they'll pay you. If it goes that way, I just hope somehow it's fair and doesn't end up screwing us over too much .

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!