View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 07:23 PM   #32
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Actually, they do. Not sure on Fromm but Farmina has been around for decades. Purina, RC and SD have put forth lots of research and I respect and trust them but they're not the be-all-end-all either, it's always nice to have a few other options. Jackson doesn't do well on RC or SD (to be fair, we didn't try it for long, but that's because I didn't like what I was seeing in a short period of time, he didn't do well on Fromm either IMO... go figure he does great on Purina Beyond ha!)... And honestly at this point, I don't put 100% trust or faith in ANY food company, human or dog.

Edit- thought I should add when I say 'not well', I pretty much just mean he gets more eye boogers, softer/bigger poo, and a "less than ideal body condition" (for him anyway). He gets flabby on high carb foods, including Fromm.

I like a lot of Purina foods. I think Beneful IS gross though and I wish they didn't produce it.
They are awfully vague and lump a lot of things into those 20 people. We don't know if they have credentials because they don't disclose it. I am not interested in the food or I might ask them. I did see them saying that dogs didn't evolve to eat grains yet they stuff their food full of peas and potato.... that is truly capturing the essence of a dog's natural diet as nature intended I guess. LOL. And honestly if dog didn't evolve to eat grains, wolf biologist says dog would be extinct...science and evolution do tell us things, but why pay attention to that when we can just look to the stars....the DFA stars.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!