View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
Ingridrose
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default scam on craigslist

Hi My name is Samantha Smith. I'm very happy to have you as an interested person towards my T-cup Yorkie puppies. The female is called Sasha and the Male is called Milo. This awesome beautiful little angels are 11weeks old now, have charming dark blue eyes and deep rich coloring so they should have beautiful silky coats as adults. These little tiny ones are expected to weigh between 3.5-4 pounds fully grown.they are very adorable with the sweetest personalities. very healthy, very intelligent, well socialized with kids and gets along just fine with other pets. They are full of energy and loves human attention. They are potty and crate trained, can walk on a leash, still likes to take the lead though) Needs a fenced yard or someone that can walk them daily. they need to burn off a lot of energy every day. They love to be hugged, petted,cuddled and given tummy rubs. They sleep in bed with me,but also comfortable in their crates or on a rug. They do not go onto furniture unless invited,will sit on command,but still needs work with their basic command. They have been vet checked, dewormed, a.k.c registered, micro-chipped and have received their first and second puppy shorts. They will be coming alongside with all their health guaranteed papers, worming, a letter of health approval from my vet, (Beds, play Toys, Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info, and Potty Training info).

I'm in search for a new home for these puppies because of my new job. I was just transferred and Re-located to work here in Newark, California. So because of my very tight work schedule, i do not have enough time to take very good care of these puppies like i usually did and i hate to see them suffer. So that is why i really need to find a new home for them as soon as possible where they will be spoiled rotten with love and given all the time and affection which they deserves right now which i can not provide and to also reduce my work load and stress.

Although it's a hard decision to take by letting them go, i believe it is probably the best thing to do for them right now. I'm only asking for a small Re-homing fee of $350 for each puppy including all paper works and delivery. So getting both puppies is going to cost you $700 in total for everything. I would really love for both puppies to stay together but getting just one puppy won't be any problem. Please if you have any further questions just feel free to ask okay.
Are you willing to bring both puppies into your home? if not, then let me know if you are more interested in the male or female puppy and how soon you wish to have the puppy home with you?
Thanks and expecting to hear back from soon.
Samantha.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!