View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
kyleshipworx
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Hurting & very lethargic puppy yorkie. WTD?

Lola is 11 weeks old and she is very smart & energetic. Over the past two days she's had diarrhea. Solid poop with runny mess behind it. She laid around all day so I decided to check on her in the night. She wasn't laying on her bed but was next to it. She looked stuck trying to get comfortable. I pulled her from the Crete & began to get her up & moving. Her hind legs would sit up very high as she began to walk. I figured it was just something she might try to walk off. She drank water but did not eat. Ten minutes later she was back to herself again. Following throughout the house...running. Woke up today and she looked hurt once again. She ate very well but did not drank. And she seem she can't hold herself up even after a good meal. It's appears to be the front legs now. They won't stay up. I massage her but she doesn't show any affection. What is causing my pet to appear lethargic or hurt? Is she injured? Or could this be dehydration? I plan for a vet visit in the morning as soon as they open.
kyleshipworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!