View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 03:52 PM   #5
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Katie is ball obsessed, and she was given one as a gift by our very dear friend, Jackie. She ordered it before they came out to be sold to the public. When she came to visit with her three Yorkies, they were playing with it, and I wish I took videos of it. You can adjust how far you want it to go. I believe there are three settings. Katie isn't used to the size ball it uses, and I need to work with her to entice her to want to play with the ball. I bought extra ones, and it uses the balls the size of the smallest tennis balls that Kong makes. I think they are about 1.5 inches. Katie's obsession are the rubber bouncy balls ranging from 1"-1.25". They fit in the iFetch, but even though they are much smaller, they are heavier weighted. The iFetch can't propel them very far. Katie would definitely want me involved anyway. She loves being able to steal the ball away just as I reach to grab it. That's part of the fun. I definitely plan on working with Katie on it because I'd love for her to have something to play with a little on her own. This is really perfect if it could provide some extra play for Callie.

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!