View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 06:26 AM   #6
Salfies13
Yorkie Talker

THANK YOU to all of you for your advice. I completely understand your concerns. I dated this man 10 years ago when I was 16 years old. We were young, but he was a really great boyfriend. I moved away for college and we disconnected after that. After I "grew up" and got out of my 8 year relationship, we started to reconnect. We've been dating ever since, and by the time I'll be moving in, I'll have been with him for 3 years. Things are serious, and I do foresee marriage in the near future.

I will say, when I tell him that Teddie & I are a 2 for 1 deal, he tells me he's fine with that. He tells me he likes Teddie a lot, except for the barking. Teddie likes him a lot too. Teddie is selective in who he is friendly with, so I was happy to see the two of them connect. He's putting in a fenced in backyard just for Teddie when we move in. That means a lot to me because that's a huge expense.

I am nervous about his claim of having allergies. I've told him that if he can't breathe around Teddie, and no allergy pills/injections work, then I have to move out. I would never give up my dog for a man. It's going to be a difficult situation, but I'm trying to remain positive. We won't know until we try!

Salfies13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!